Instructor: Erica Croft
In this popular four-day workshop, learn the basics of wig creation, modification and dressing. Under the expert guidance of one of the best Stratford Festival wig makers, increase your skills and learn some amazing techniques in this age-old craft. (Course fee includes materials.)
In this course, students will learn and expand on the following skills:
- Practice knotting by creating facial hair pieces
- Learn how to properly ventilate, fit and customize a wig for stage and film
- Explore techniques to create a natural-looking hairline
- Discover methods to dress wigs into finished looks
- Discuss sources for materials, tools and resources
- Select and dress historical period wig styles
- Learn effective methods for wig preparation and wig application
All materials, including a wig hook, holder and wig, are supplied. Participants may take the wig home with them.
The low student-to-teacher ratio in each course ensures instruction is geared to the participant’s skill level and experience. Please indicate your related experience when you register.
163 King Street
Stratford N5A 4S2
COVID Protocols & Cancellation Policy
Read our COVID student protocols and Cancellation Policy here.