COVID-19 Protocols for Students
Classroom Settings At Off the Wall Theatre Production Facilities
Off the Wall is committed to maintaining clean and safe classrooms. We provide personal protective equipment (N95 and/or surgical masks, face shields, hand sanitizers, gloves, goggles, as appropriate) for all students. Our teaching space is equipped with high-end HEPA filtering units; classrooms are regularly ventilated, and fresh-air breaks are scheduled, for the comfort and safety of all participants.
Health & Safety Coordinator
In compliance with Huron Perth Public Health recommendations, Off the Wall will regularly adjust Covid-19 protocols to suit current conditions in our area. A full-time Health and Safety Coordinator will assist students with rapid tests, PPE distribution and H&S orientation. Maintaining health and safety can only be successful with students accepting their responsibility within a community of learners.
- In each course participants, instructors and our H&S Coordinator will decide whether mask wearing is required or optional.
- Students are asked to wash or sanitize their hands often.
- Work spaces are pre-arranged for social distancing. Students are asked to respect others’ spaces when interacting with teachers or other participants.
- If tools or equipment must be shared, cleaning and sanitization are expected before and after use. For your convenience, sanitizers are placed near commonly used items.
- For summer courses, an outdoor space, sheltered from sun and rain, is furnished with tables and benches for those bringing their own or takeout lunches.
- During cold or inclement weather, students may have their lunches in the old factory building where there is ample room for social distancing.
- The classroom is equipped, for participants’ use, with a refrigerator.
- A list of nearby restaurants will be posted.
Participants with uncertain or positive tests will be asked to leave and self isolate for the provincially recommended time frame. Should students feel unwell during the course, they are asked to stay at home, and refunds or rescheduling will be determined.
Explore Our Courses
Experience intensive hands-on learning and one-on-one mentoring in small classes. Check out our upcoming course listings to see what interests you!
Join Our Newsletter
Receive course updates, upcoming event announcements, and more!