Discover how to create well-balanced, innovative and fun pieces that will last a production run.
Progress from concept to final product, practicing a variety of techniques essential to creating earrings, necklaces and accessories for theatrical or personal enjoyment. Take home your unique creations.
Ages 14+ welcome. All materials are supplied.
In this class, participants will:
- Discover how to create an effective jewelry design;
- Practice techniques used in working with wire, chain, gems, jewels and more;
- Learn theatrical techniques to embolden your designs;
- Take old jewelry and repurpose it; and
- Learn chain link and observe chainmail building techniques and applications.
The low student-to-teacher ratio in each course ensures instruction is geared to the participant’s skill level and experience. Please indicate your related experience when you register.
163 King Street
Stratford N5A 4S2
Read our COVID student protocols here.