Limited to ten participants, this weekend workshop features live instruction, with collaborative group assignments and presentations, mentoring and special guest designers from film and theatre.
Students should have access to a laptop or tablet for visual research purposes.
Successful completion of this course will enable the student to:
- Analyze script content and break down a script for a shooting schedule
- Understand the roles of the Art Department and the key collaborative structures
- Explore concept design and create mood boards
- Learn research and presentation skills
- Practice time management, budgeting and planning skills
The workshop fee includes a sketchbook, watercolour paint and watercolour paper. Prior to the workshop, students will be emailed two script options and will be asked to read their script of choice.
163 King Street
Stratford N5A 4S2
COVID Protocols & Cancellation Policy
Read our COVID student protocols and Cancellation Policy here.